Thursday, March 19, 2009

Scienz of Life freestyle on WKCR 1997

Scienz of Life were always entertaining on the Stretch and Bobbito show as well as on this effort that I've used for the picture here - Coming Forth By Day...got this shit on wax baby! Conscious NY shit, in my opinion a more advanced Poor Righteous Teachers. This is a great session on WKCR with Stretch and Bobbito. This is part 1 of 3 from the same show back in 1997 which I will be posting the rest of in the next few days. The lineup has changed but my favorite was always Lil Sci - great voice and dope flow. Enjoy!

Scienz of Life - freestyle on Stretch and Bobbito WKCR 89.9

2 comments:

  1. Can i make a request? Do you have DJ Melo D-The Turnfable, can you post? Thanks!

    -grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. so so dope... respect. did you use the book of the dead album cover for asthetics or is my album missing this track ?

    ReplyDelete