Monday, April 6, 2009

CM Famalam - Freestyle Nova 4 - July to November 2000


Whassup yall???? As promised I have a longer 45 minute section for this post from part of the CM Famalam 2000 Freestyle Nova #4 tape - This is side A from July to Nov. 2000 with various MCs which I am listing below - some of the artists I don't remember so I put a ? on it--if you know these cats please holler back! This is a great listen and also ripped from the original tape...one of the only ones I have besides a dub from this era so I hope you will enjoy this one! Part 2 coming soon baby.

CM Famalam - Freestyle Nova #4 - July to November 2000

TRACKLIST
?
Tragedy Khadafi and Killa Sha
Slug (Atmosphere), Eyedea and Self Scientific
J-Live and ?
?
?
Pumpkinhead and Bad Seed
Guru and Mendoza
?
Writers Guild and Stronghold with Lord Sear
The Dwellas and DV Alias Khrist
MC Serch

2 comments:

  1. Whats with part two? Peace

    ReplyDelete
  2. i second that

    j-live's there with ahmad jamal but the tape cuts his part out i think. the guy after them is nefarious!. not sure about the others

    ReplyDelete