Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Eddie Ill and DL side B

As promised I'm back with side B of the Eddie Ill and DL - Scenes From the Underworld mixtape. This one starts out pretty hot with a freestyle from some legendary indie MCs like J-Treds, Wiseguy and Gaston, and Bad Seed over a smoking beat by DJ Spinna. Some super hot songs on the b-side most notably one of my favorite Lord Digga songs "Sacks 5th Ave." Digga was always one of my favorite grimy New York MCs out of the Masta Ace Incorporated camp. The Tommy Tee produced Day by Day is a highlight as well.

If you've never checked out the Norway producer's first album "Beats, Bonds and Beliefs" do yourself a favor and seek out some of the tracks on there. My personal favorite from that album has to be "Crown Holders" feat. Skam and I.G. off and Hazadous, the beat is bananas! Anyway I hope you enjoy this side B, more to come real soon.

Eddie Ill and DL - Scenes From the Underworld side B

2 comments:

  1. OH MY GOD ...Post side A @!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh nevermind, i found side A. I'm new here sorry!

    ReplyDelete