Thursday, January 22, 2009

Wordsworth and more on Bahamadia's B-Sides radio show

I have several sessions from a Philly radio show hosted by Bahamadia called B-sides radio that I will try to post in the future. This is a hot one I am thinking around 1998 with Wordsworth, FT, Big Bob, and Matt Fingaz. Wordsworth and Matt Fingaz are definitely the most interesting on this session. Words was always one of my favorites off the top of the head. I have a lot of video footage of him as well in rhyme ciphers on the streets of New York that I will one day try to get converted and on Youtube.

On a side note I forgot a couple of details on some posts above. The Eddie Ill and DL mixtape I posted has a tape 2 that I will post later on. Finally I have searched around and not been able to find the 88 HipHop freestyle battles where Kwest tha Madd Lad goes off on a bunch of different MCs so I am gonna get those sessions ripped as soon as I can. They are ridiculous! Til next time peace.

Wordsworth, FT, Big Bob, and Matt Fingaz Freestyle on Bahamadia's B-Sides radio

No comments:

Post a Comment